This Military based shoe was build for the water and every amphibious activity you can think of! Developed with a affinity for Chuck Taylors in mind and packed with tons of features
Equipped with two drain ports that release water as you walk while the shoe flexes, a one-piece ABS shank with a solid non-flexible pad which gives you proper foot placement going up and down tricky boat ladders, and an Ultron PU contoured (Footbed) insole that doesn't absorb water but still gives the user cushion. Those materials coupled with 1000D Cordura mitigate any water absorption.
Fully equipped with the ability to go from water to land with the same footwear
This shoe is slightly more narrow than the classic Chuck to allow better comfort and fit while wearing a diving fin. Whole sizes only, if you wear a half size we recommend going up to the next whole size. Designed to be worn without socks. Once you make it to land, kick those fins off and take that beach!
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam Doesn't hold water
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Low profile, Flat laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
Altama Multicam Black OTB Maritime Assault Low Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov