CLOSEOUT SPECIAL - Offer good while supplies last! FINAL SALE - no warranty from Altama or Original SWAT will be provided.
Waterproof, breathable, and durable, the Hoplite SR Temperate Weather 8" is fit for fast assault missions in the rain or sleet. This outsole with siping wave-shaped micro shears in the traction lugs provides sure footing even on smooth, wet surfaces.
- 8" height
- Flesh out cattle hide leather / 1200 denier upper for improved durability and support
- SympaTex waterproof / breathable liner
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speedhook / eyelet lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Drainage vents at the instep keep water and moisture flowing out of the boot to keep feet dry
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Airport friendly nylon shank
- Carbon rubber outsole: non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test for slip resistance, with winter siping for added grip on wet surfaces
- 23 oz. (641 g)
- Made in the Philippines
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov