Like the CompM3, the Aimpoint CompML3 features our breakthrough Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology (ACET) that gives the sight unparalleled battery life and ease of use.
Designed for day use, including dusk and dawn
Built primarily for use in daylight and in low light conditions for law enforcement and military applications, the CompML3 will hold up under the roughest physical handling and the most severe weather conditions. It is the perfect choice for professionals, hunters, and sport shooters who don't need night vision device compatibility but want an extremely tough and reliable sight.
Note: For night vision compatibility we recommend the CompM3.
Replaceable rubber cover
The CompML3 comes with a replaceable outer black rubber cover, which protects it from scratching and adds an additional stealth factor. The outer cover is also available in Dark Earth Brown - perfect camo for use in the desert and the jungle.
Unique features for CompML3
- Designed for day use, including dusk and dawn
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Submersible to 135 feet (45 meters)
- Comes with replaceable outer black rubber cover
- Outer rubber cover now also available in Dark Earth Brown
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
- Article number 11405 (CompML3 4MOA)
- 11416 (CompML3 2MOA)
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 4 or 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax
- No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility No
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification (1X)
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours **50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings 1 Off & 9 DL
- Material housing Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing Black
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
- Mounting methods 1 ring, 30mm, (1.18")
- Temperature range -45 - +71 degrees C, (50 - +160 degrees F)
- Water resistance - submersible to 45m, (150ft)
- Radioactive components used None
- Length 130mm, (5.1")
- Width/height sight only 55 x 55mm, (2.2" x 2.2")
- Maximum ring width 30mm, (1.18")
- Ojbective diameter 38mm, (1.5")
- Tube diameter 30mm, (1.18")
- Weight sight only 220g, (7.8oz)****
- Weight rubber cover 50g, (1.7oz)
- * 1 MOA 30 mm at 100 meters 1" at 100 yards.
- ** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
- **** Dimensions and weight for CompM2, ML2, M3, ML3 are given with flip-up lens covers.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.