Aimpoint 3X Magnifier Only
Item Code: 11324
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
When combined with Aimpoint's patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible, the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa. Users can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while keeping their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3XMag can also be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discreet observation and identification.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint TwistMount, for fast attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
Unique features of the 3XMag:
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount - Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds - CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact - No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
- Working principle: Magnifying device
- Field of view (FOV): 7Â°
- Exit pupil diameter: 7mm, (0.28)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 110 mm x 44 mm x 41 mm, (4.3" x 1.7" x 1.6")
- Weight: 200g, (7.1 oz) including rubber cover
- Humidity: 0 - 100% condensing or non-condensing
- Magnification: 3X
- Temperature range: -45Â° - +71Â° C, (50Â°- +160Â° F)
- Water resistance: submersible to 20m, (67ft)
- Objective diameter: 20mm, (0.78")
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.