Click Here for the Twist Mount Accessories.
Click Here for the 3X Magnifier that includes the TwistMount.
When combined with Aimpoint's patented TwistMount, the 3XMag gives the user something never before possible, the ability to switch in a split second from CQB (Close Quarters Battle) to semi-sniping and vice versa. Users can rapidly switch from non-magnifying to magnifying while keeping their Aimpoint sight on their firearm. The versatile 3XMag can also be used as a handheld magnifying glass monocular for discreet observation and identification.
The recommended mount for the 3XMag is the Aimpoint TwistMount, for fast attachment and detachment. The Aimpoint TwistMount fits any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail.
Unique features of the 3XMag:
- Mountable on a rail system behind Aimpoint sights
- Extremely fast and ingenious mounting solution (Twist Mount - Picatinny)
- Can also be mounted with a regular 30 mm ring
- Provides extended range to the operator
- Combines the best of two worlds - CQB & semi-sniping
- Increases confidence, performance, and flexibility
- No influence on point of impact - No need for re-zeroing the sight
- Doubles as handheld magnifying glass monocular.
- Working principle: Magnifying device
- Field of view (FOV): 7Â°
- Exit pupil diameter: 7mm, (0.28)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 110 mm x 44 mm x 41 mm, (4.3" x 1.7" x 1.6")
- Weight: 200g, (7.1 oz) including rubber cover
- Humidity: 0 - 100% condensing or non-condensing
- Magnification: 3X
- Temperature range: -45Â° - +71Â° C, (50Â°- +160Â° F)
- Water resistance: submersible to 20m, (67ft)
- Objective diameter: 20mm, (0.78")
Aimpoint 3X Magnifier Only
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov