The Adventure Medical Kits Travel Series World Travel Kit is packed with tools and supplies for those remote adventures where immediate medical assistance is not an option. Whether you're traveling to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
Add Your Own Medications
- Ample space for personal prescriptions.
Jump Over the Language Barrier
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Stay Healthy Abroad
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Includes TSA-approved 3-1-1 bag for liquids and cosmetics.
- Size: 8" x 8.5" x 3.75"
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz.
- Group Size:
- Trip Duration: 1 - 14 Days
- Expeditions / Adventure Travel
>Supply List Bandage Materials
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Orange 2" x 2" Bio-hazard Label
- 1 - 5" x 8" Ziploc Baggie
Blister / Burn
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Bandage Scissors with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - 6" x 8" Bag, Plastic
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 1 - Visual Communication Tool
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Oral Re-hydration Salts
- 2 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 6 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 4 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Bottle, Plastic, 2oz.
- 1 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov