This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical AROS K9 Harness features Adjustable neck, chest and leg through buckles, triglides and hook/loop w/ elastic keepers.
Features and Specs
- 1050D Nylon
- 100% 1.75" Nylon webbing
- Small: Girth 25" - 30"
- Medium: Girth 29" - 34"
- Large: Girth 32" - 38"
- X-Large: Girth 36" - 42"
- Weight: 16 oz
- Nylon thread; Eight stitches per inch; Single and double needle stitching; Bartacks at specific stress locations; Web platform is back stitched and back tacked
- Clean finished seams
- Heat treated and sealed thread, cords, webbing, and elastic bands, shock cords and hook and loop
- AustriAlpin COBRA buckle
- 100% 1.75" nylon webbing, 2.2mm thickness
- Adjustable neck, chest and leg through buckles, triglides and hook/loop w/ elastic keepers
- Chest panel with padding
- Back grab handle in horizontal orientation with flat lay capability
- Metal V ring for lead attachment
- Loop for POLICE ID Panel both sides
- Removable Loop panel for agency patch ID