The 5.11 Tactical XPRT Tactical Pant is ergonomically constructed to allow great freedom of movement and access to all of its built in functionality. The XPRT Tactical Pant was developed exclusively for missions and special ops and is the result of firsthand input from the world's leading law enforcement and military operators. These pants are 5.11's most durable and functional tactical pant to date.
- Main: 60% cotton/ 40% nylon Cordura tactical ripstop, 6.2-oz., Teflon
- Contrast: 87% poly/ 13% elastane stretch woven, 4.7-oz., Teflon
- Gusset lining: 100% DuPont Kevlar interlock lining, 7. 8 - oz.
- Low-profile adjustable waistband with spacer mesh for comfort and breathability
- Abrasion resistant gusset lining with DuPont Kevlar interlock
- Articulated knee pad pockets accommodate internal soft knee pads and select hard knee pads
- Cargo, rear and lower leg pockets feature magnetic closures for quiet access
- Hidden cuff key pockets and nylon blousing strap capable of cutting flex-cuffs with friction
- Knees and seat feature a bonded layer for abrasion resistance
- No melt/no drip performance