The 5.11 Tactical 12 Round Shotgun Pouch was designed for responsiveness and accessibility and tactical or breaching operations. This pouch offers an open-face design with individual elastic band slots that safely and securely keep your shotgun rounds within easy reach. There's an internal reinforced board panel that ensures stability while the Duraflex hardware provides consistent, reliable action. There's an all-weather treatment layer that repels soil and moisture. This shell pouch is MOLLE and SlickStick web compatible to easily integrate into your existing tactical loadout. The 500D Nylon construction is heat treated and sealed and has Prym snaps with bartacking at major stress points.
- Prym snaps
- 6.25" x 6.25"
- All-weather treatment
- Board reinforced panel
- Water resistant coating
- Abrasion and tear-resistant
- Open design for quick access
- .69" shotgun round loop (x12)
- Bartacking at stress locations
- 12 individual elastic band slots
- Duraflex hardware for reliability
- 500D nylon for lightweight resilience
- Web platform and belt attachment compatible
- Entire shotgun pouch heat treated for durability