5.11 Tactical CFA Peacemaker Tactical Tomahawk 51102
The 5.11 Tactical CFA Peacemaker Tactical Tomahawk 51102 is designed by Special Forces veteran and tactical tomahawk pioneer Justin Gingrich exclusively for 5.11. The Peacemaker features a heat-treated steel blade and pick head with full-tang steel construction that’s perfect for heavy field use. Best of all, the Peacemaker swings with the accuracy and feel of a hammer. Its skeletonized frame reduces the weight (1 lb., 12.2 oz), which helps you make short work of those bigger tasks. A textured handle, finished with a tactical pummel tip, provides a sure grip in wet and freezing conditions. Includes a protective sheath and four position belt/MOLLE clip with a 3” capacity. The CFA Peacemaker is the perfect tool for your go bag, camping kit, or vehicle. Imported. GSA/TAA compliant.
- Wide range of uses within tactical to woodland environment
- 4" blade for chopping, digging
- Spike for splitting wood, breaking hard materials
- Removable scales for option to wrap paracord (not incl.)
- SCM 435 Steel w/ black electro coat finish; 0.25" thick
- Full tang construction
- Nylon sheath; Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon scales
- Head length: 6.5"
- Overall length 14"